There are not many guarantees in life, but that's one you can depend on:
You WILL be happy with the
construction of your new
Florida Leisure Communities home.
And if you're not, we'll buy it back from you.
Ask any other homebuilder to bet the entire price of a new home on their customer'ssatisfaction, and you'll quickly see what separates Florida Leisure Communities from other builders.
Our Unique Guarantee Reads As Follows:
SummerGlen Partners, LLC, hereby guarantees the home purchasers that they will be completely satisfied with the construction quality of their new home. If after following the procedures set forth in this Guarantee (see below), purchasers are dissatisfied with their home within 90 days of both closing on and moving into their new home, SummerGlen hereby agrees to refund 100 percent of the original purchase price by repurchasing the home, subject to the terms listed on the reverse side of this Guarantee.
The following terms and conditions apply to the SummerGlen Partners, LLC, (SummerGlen) Money-Back Construction Satisfaction Guarantee program. Please read them carefully as they are an integral part of this Guarantee and will govern applicability to your home purchase and your rights under the Guarantee program.
- The SummerGlen Construction Satisfaction Guarantee applies to any home which has been constructed using standard floorplans and materials (Any exceptions or changes to the standard floorplans or materials will require approval by SummerGlen) and is valid for a period of 90 days from the closing date of the new home, provided that the homeowners whose names are recorded on the deed move into and occupy the home for at least 75 of the first 90 days after the closing date.
- If within this 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee period, homeowner is dissatisfied with any aspect of the construction of their home, they must state to SummerGlen in writing the problem or reason for dissatisfaction. All correspondence should be addressed directly to:
Mr. Arthur H. Erickson
SummerGlen Partners, LLC
146 Horizon Court
Lakeland, FL 33813
This written notice must be received by SummerGlen prior to expiration of the 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee period.
- Homeowners must provide reasonable access to the home in order to inspect and correct the construction problem identified by the homeowners. SummerGlen will inspect the home within 15 days after SummerGlen's receipt of the homeowners' written statement of dissatisfaction. After the date of inspection, SummerGlen shall then have 30 days to correct the construction problem identified by the homeowners and notify homeowners in writing of completion. Upon receipt of this notification of completion, if homeowners remain unsatisfied with the construction of the home, they may, within seven days of receipt of this notification of completion, request in writing that SummerGlen repurchase their home at its original purchase price.
- Within 30 days of receipt of written request for home repurchase, SummerGlen will repurchase and take possession of the home at a closing to be scheduled by SummerGlen, at which time homeowners must convey clear marketable title to the home without any exceptions to title. Homeowners must execute all documents required to complete this repurchase transaction, vacate the home by the closing date, and deliver the home clean and in its original condition. Homeowners must grant access to the home by SummerGlen prior to repurchase in order to verify condition of home.
- SummerGlen will pay customary closing costs relating to the repurchase transaction. SummerGlen will not be responsible for homeowners' expenses, including moving costs, utility fees and deposits, financing costs, homeowners' costs related to the original closing transaction, or any other costs to the homeowners in relation to the original purchase or move-in. Home improvements or additions performed by homeowners or others--including decorating items, window coverings, pools, and other home enhancements--are specifically not covered by this Guarantee and will not be included in the repurchase price. SummerGlen reserves the right to reduce the repurchase price in the event of abnormal wear and tear or purposeful destruction of the home or its components. Repurchase of the home will be the sole remedy offered to the homeowners under the terms and conditions of this Guarantee.
- At the end of the 90-day Construction Satisfaction Guarantee period, home will continue to be covered by SummerGlen's home warranty program. In addition to the builder's warranty, the home will be covered under the Residential Warranty Corporation (RWC) Program. Please refer to these warranties for specific terms and conditions of these programs.
- During the 90-day Construction Satisfaction Guarantee period, homeowners must properly maintain the home and may not make structural changes. The Satisfaction Guarantee will not apply if the home is destroyed or damaged by natural or man-made causes or by acts of the homeowners. This guarantee is non-transferable.